Apply for General Laborer
The Town of Shelburn is accepting applications for a full time general laborer for our water, wastewater, and street departments. The starting salary will be $31,000 a year plus benefits. All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug screening. Applications may be downloaded HERE and must be emailed back to [email protected] or you can drop them off at the Shelburn Water Office.
Apply for Reserve Police Officer
The Shelburn Police Department is accepting applications for qualified applicants for the position of Reserve Officer*.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age (no upper age limit)
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Must not have felony or domestic battery conviction
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass all portions of hiring process including physical fitness test and written exam
Physical Testing will consist of entry standards to Indiana Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA)
• Vertical Jump – 13.5 inches
• One minute sit-ups – 24
• 300 meter run – 82 seconds
• Maximum Push-ups – 21
• 1.5 mile run – 18 minutes 56 seconds
CLICK HERE to fill out an online application and email it to [email protected] You can also pick up/drop off a paper application at the Shelburn Town Hall/ Water Office 15 N. Railroad St. IN 47879, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
For questions, please call 812-397-0999 or email [email protected]. Notifications of testing will be via email.
*This is not a paid position